ABOUT THE INSTITUTION
Name: PULA FILM FESTIVAL
Headquarters: Uspon na Kaštel 2, Pula
Personal Identification Number: 12904220272
Company’s registration number: 040180479
Authorized person: Gordana Restović, director
Ownership: City of Pula
- preparation and realization of the Pula Film Festival,
- film screening,
- organization and promotion of the film event,
- making and distribution of its own films and video films
- organization of sidebar programmes,
- artistic and literary creation and reproductive presentation,
- organization of concerts and stage performances as well as other cultural events,
- activities characteristic of cultural facilities,
- purchase and sales of goods and commercial mediation on national and foreign markets,
- food and beverages production,
- hospitality activities: preparation and serving of food, preparation and serving of beverages, keeping and preparation of food to be consumed on different locations (during transport, shows, etc.) and catering.
Apart from the activities listed in the court’s register, the Institution can perform other activities which lead to the realization of the activities from the court’s register, if they are to a lesser extent or usually performed together with the listed activities.
Pursuant to Articles 7 and 12 of the Act on Institutions (Official Gazette 76/93, 29/97, and 47/99), the Act on Public Cultural Institutions Management (OG 96/01), and point 10 of Article 36 of the City of Pula Statute (City of Pula Official Newspaper 11/01), the City of Pula Council adopted a Decision on the establishment of Pula Film Festival Public Institution at a session held on December 12, 2002 (Class 021-05/02-01/159, Reg. No.: 2168/01-07-03-02-4 from December 13, 2002).
On January 17, 2003, the Ministry of Culture adopted a Decision establishing that the Decision on the establishment of Pula Film Festival Public Institution is in accordance with the law (Class UP/I-612-11/02-01-01, Reg. No.: 532-03-3/4-03-02).
The establishment of the Institution was register at the Commercial Court in Rijeka on February 18, 2003.