61th Pula Film Festival Press Centre invites journalists and media representatives to send their registration forms for accreditations.
Applications will be accepted until the 11th of July.
According to the type of media press accreditations will be limited:
- TV stations: 6 accreditation per each TV station
- Print Media: 5 accreditation per each print media
- Radio stations: 4 accreditation per each radio station
- Web portals: 3 accreditation per each web portal
The Festival reserves the right to accept or reject the requested accreditation.
The Press Centre will notify you of your accreditation approval in due time.
Press accreditation enables you:
- Press centre services, daily schedule, interview booking assistance
- Participation in daily press conferences
- Free entry to all screenings
- Free entry to all festival cocktail parties and Festival entertainment programme
Accreditations are to be collected from the Festival Centre in the Italian Culture Club – Circolo, address Carrarina 1, Pula, from the 18th of July 2013.
In case of any inquiries the Festival crew is always at your disposal. (link na kontakte)
TIME EMBARGO on electronic media publication: Film reviews of the National Programme are not to be published in any electronic media (including daily newspaper web sites) by journalists who have viewed Press screening before the film evening screening in the Arena.
For the accommodation enquiries feel free to contact our official Festival Hotel House
Tel. + 385 (0) 52 529 434
To apply for the PRESS accreditations please fulfill the form bellow: