logo 67 en

powered by
t com

logo 67 en

1407samsamcatVIJEST

"All Alone" by Bobo Jelčić has been successfully screened at festivals for a year now, and tonight, the audience at Pula Film Festival will be able to watch the film as well. As Rakan Rushaidat, the lead actor, has said, the film does not target a wider audience.

Rushaidat plays the role of a father who does everything he can to change the conditions to see his daughter, who lives with her mother. “As soon as I read the screenplay, I was hoping to get the role. We had a lot of thorough rehearsals, we experimented during the filming, and I also had room to improvise”, he said to the press.

As there are a lot of actors in the film, Rushaidat had the chance to work with brilliant people, and he is pleased about that, and he especially liked working with the young Lea Breyer, who plays the role of his daughter.

Lea had a great time and a lot of fun working on the film. It was her first role, which she got through an audition at school. “It was especially funny to do some of the scenes”, she said, and added that she wants to become an actress, as she loves film.

Theatre actor Dejan Đonović plays a small part in the film. “I play a waiter, and even though it is a small role, I am thankful that I was given an opportunity to be a part of this film. We had a really nice time filming,” he said.

Editor Vladimir Gojun had the challenging task of bringing together the somewhat claus-trophobic atmosphere of the film into a rounded whole. “Working with Bobo is a specific job, because his directing style is unconventional. However, I’ve realised that he doesn’t really like digression, which need to be eliminated and the single main element is thus kept”, he said, and added that the plan was to edit the film as a home video, but in the end the editing made the story flow quicker.:

predsjednik hr Min kulture logo GRAD PULA LOGO zupanijodjelzakulturu