logo 67 en

powered by
t com

logo 67 en

posijednjisrbinVIJEST

Predrag Ličina’s zombie comedy The Last Serb in Croatia, which will be screened at the Arena this evening, has already been distributed in the countries of the region.

One of the supporting roles is played by Judita Franković Brdar, who has done an excellent job acting in Slovenian. As she said at the press conference, it all had to do with love. “It was not easy to learn Slovenian, but everything is easier when love comes into play”, she said and added that Slovenian used to sound funny to her, but now sounds romantic.

Marina Redžepović plays Lady Dracula who manages the family farm. She said that there were no deviations from the screenplay while working on the film and that the crew all got together nicely as everybody worked with delight.

The youngest crew member, Tin Gregorić, plays the role of Darko. He has already tried his hand at acting in the films about Koko, and this film was especially interesting as it is the first zombie film in Croatia. “I didn’t have experience with a zombie film, but it wasn’t scary because I know zombies aren’t real”, he said.

The make-up designer for the film, Svetlana Gutić, said that working on a film is a team effort, and that she was not the only one in charge of make-up, but also her Serbian colleague Miroslav Lakorbija, who worked on special effects.

Co-producer Miroslav Mogorović is very happy that they got funding for a zombie film, and editor Tomislav Pavlic said it was his first time editing a film like this one. “I used the technique of invisible cuts and I hope I have contributed to the dynamics of the film”, he said.

Jana Piacu, the production designer, said that the process of location scouting was turbulent, but in the end they found the locations on the outskirts of Zagreb.

Check the photo gallery HERE

predsjednik hr Min kulture logo GRAD PULA LOGO zupanijodjelzakulturu