logo 67 en

powered by
t com

logo 67 en

ink clanak

At the 66th Pula Film Festival, the Jury of Croatian film professionals will judge the 14 films in competition (8 in the Croatian Programme, and 6 in the Minority Co-productions Programme) and provide critical consideration in terms of awarding the Golden Arenas. Damir Terešak is a full professor at the Academy of Dramatic Art in Zagreb and co-producer of the films The Golden Years, God Forbid a Worse Thing Should Happen, Winter in Rio, Armin, and These Are the Rules, and minority co-productions Chico, Going Home, The Enemy, When Day Breaks, and My Beautiful Country. Pavao Pavličić is the author of screenplays for the films Rhythm of a Crime, A Crime in a School, The Third Key, Dreaming of Rose, Convicted, A Man Who Liked Funerals, Eagle, The Third Wife, and others. Actress Dijana Vidušin starred in the series Rest in Peace, In Therapy, and Neighbours Forever, and in the films The Mystery of Green Hill, Love or Death, Mysterious Boy, Koko and the Ghosts, Ministry of Love, and Love Life of a Gentle Coward (Golden Arena for Best Actress). Jasna Rossini has been a part of more than a hundred projects of TV programme (Jelenko, Smogovci, Vučjak, Ero the Joker, Roko and Cicibela, and others). She has won the Golden Arena for Best Make-Up for the films Metastases and Vegetarian Cannibal, and has worked on the films Agape, Countess Dora, Aloa: Festivity of the Whores, and Horvat’s Choice. Film critic Tomislav Čegir is a regular contributor of film criticism to Vijenac and film studies to Croatian Film Review. He is the author of books The Cinematic Spaces: The Croatian Reconstructions of the American Genre Film, and Film Reviews: Author and Genre Perspectives, and co-author of the book Croatian Film Directors I. He has received the Vladimir Vuković Award for film criticism.

New film non-competition programme at Pula Film Festival - KONTRAPUNKT

In an atmosphere of increased production and use of digital technologies, a new festival programme was introduced. Kontrapunkt aims to accommodate films bringing in a new aesthetic or enriching Croatian film in terms of genre, creating the prerequisites for opening to new authors and currants in national filmmaking. The new programme will bring together films from the Croatian Programme and Minority Co-productions Programme suitable for cinema screening. The Kontrapunkt Programme at the 66th Pula Film Festival will see the screening of the following films: Last Days of Summer, directed by Damir Radić; Happy End: Dumb & Stupider 3, directed by Anđelo Jurkas; Zagreb Equinox, directed by Svebor Mihael Jelić; and Keep Calm and Snap, directed by Ljubomir Kerekeš, as well as 4 films from the Minority Co-productions Programme: Breating into Marble, directed by Giedre Beinoriute; Likemeback, directed by Leonardo Guerra Seragnoli; Just Like My Son, directed by Costanza Quartiglio; and I Act, I Am, directed by Miroslav Mandić.

predsjednik hr Min kulture logo GRAD PULA LOGO zupanijodjelzakulturu